If you want to know about the introduction of vastu or vastu evaluation for house and flat or vastu for plot selection, please click the link.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science of architecture and design that deals with the layout, construction, and design of buildings and structures.
It is based on the belief that the laws of nature and the universe influence the lives of people and their surroundings, and therefore, the design of a building should be in harmony with these laws to bring prosperity, success, and happiness to its inhabitants.
Here are some of the Vastu tips for banks:
- Because of the purpose of safety and security of the bank, it has to be built as per Vaastu Shastra norms.
- Vastu for bank principles are placing of the cabin of bank head or manager, employees head direction, bank counters direction, washroom direction, drinking water direction etc.
- If these things maintain according to Vaastu for the bank it would that bank remain safe from robbery and theft.
- Our Vaastu consultant provides best Vaastu tips for bank by analyzing bank architecture according to the Vaastu for bank.
1) Important Points
- They should be facing the East or North.
- Cash to be given should be from the West or North direction.
- The Manager’s cabin should be in the SouthEast and he should face North while sitting.
- Enquiry counter should be in the East.
- The slope of the flooring should be towards North or East.
- The other staff in the bank should occupy the West.
- The main room of the cash, lockers, and safe room should be in the South and should open towards North or East sides.
- Drinking water should be in the East, North or North-East.
- The toilets in the bank should be in the West or North-West.
- The staircase should be on the West, South-West or South-East sides.
- Old records, unwanted letters, and files etc., should be kept in the South-West.
- Parking should be done in the East or North.
- Loan distribution should be done in the East or North.
- Cash should be stored in the middle counter of the North.
- The main entrance should be in the North, Northeast or East but never in the South-East, North-West or South-West.
- The meeting hall should be on the West side.
- Cash counters should be in the North, and only cashier while sitting should face the North or East and the cash box should be along South and should open towards North.
It’s important to note that Vastu Shastra is just one of the many factors that can contribute to the success and prosperity of a business, and other factors such as hard work, good management, and a strong customer base also play a significant role. Ultimately, the success of a bank depends on the quality of its services and the satisfaction of its customers.